What ingredients do you use?
Our candles are made from the highest quality apricot and coconut wax. I choose to use this type of wax cause its holds fragrance very well and it burns cleanly.
All fragrances used are high grade fragrances that are Phthalate Free.
The wicks we use are lead free and cotton based.
How are your candles made?
Each candle is made in small batches and are hand poured to ensure a quality product is produced.
How long will my candles burn for?
Glass candles burn 40 - 50 hours
Tin candles burn 25 - 30 hours
Do you offer wholesale?
Do you do custom orders for events?
Depending on the quantity and requirements. Please contact me to discuss further.
How should I burn my candle?
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface away from flammable materials. Candles can become extremely hot.
- Do not burn next to a wall or any surface. Candle are still a flame and putting it next to a wall could result in damage.
- Trim wick to 1/4" and remove excess from candle before lighting
- When burning for the first time please burn for at least 2-3 hours
- Burn candles for 1-3 hours at a time. Please wait at least one hour for the fragrance to permeate.
- Do not get water in the wax, it could react with the wax!
How long will it take to receive my order?
All orders are usually processed within 3 to 4 business days. We are located in Vancouver, BC so shipping times vary according to where you live. You will receive a tracking number so you can track your order.
Orders outside of Canada could be charged duties, fees and taxes by the shipping carrier that are the buyers responsibility.
Local Pickup is available. We are located in DT Vancouver.